Plano Gun Guard All Weather Tactical Series Rifle Case Polymer Black .. Review
- Lockable, weatherproof hard-sided gun case carries an AR-15 style rifle up to 42 inches long
- Dual stage, spring loaded lockable latches with padlock tabs; high strength pinned hinges
- Continuous Dri-Loc seal for weatherproof protection
- High-density foam interior; thick-wall construction; integrated press-release valve
Designed to withstand extreme conditions; Lifetime warranty against defects
Plano Gun Guard All Weather Tactical Series Rifle Case Pros
- The strongest line of cases is designed for the most extreme conditions
- I have my AK47 and my AR15 in this case as well as 2 30rd mags for each and a detachable scope
- Well designed case with no closing issues
- Can’t say enough about how well this case is built and how Nice it i
- Very tough, well built case. Holds my AR perfectly.
- Good case. Pluck foam is just OK. Managed to get my scoped calibre Gun 9mm into it with no worries.
- Great product, as expected!
- At 1/2 the price of a Pelican case, and all the quality. Can’t beat i
- Love this case, Bought for my AR and fits gun with scope, bipod, 4 mags
- This Plano case has it all! The case itself is a well constructed
- So happy that I will be purchasing the 54″ wide version for my long-range rifle. Thanks Plano!
- Best quality gun case i ever seen for under $100 very good padding inside to protect any assault rifle style guns.
Plano Gun Guard All Weather Tactical Series Rifle Case cons
- The pluck n pull cushion needs a little work; once you are done with fitting your rifle
- Nothing to write home about. It’s appropriately priced around the $100 mark.
- There aren’t too many cases that fit the “middle ground” and this one does.
- Like a Pelican but price right
- Does not seal around the back completely.
- High quality, no issues, a little big for some smaller firearms
- Not long enough for my shotgun. Still good, used it for other guns!
- when pulling apart the foam, you have to be very careful that you don’t take too much.
This gun case has 94% positive reviews, it is a well constructed and sturdy case and it is built for the job
It is well under $100 and worth every penny At 1/2 the price of a Pelican Rifle Case, This is a five star gun case
Highly recommended Get your here
Plano Double Scoped Rifle Case w/Wheels Review
Designed for the most extreme conditions, this case holds two scoped rifles or shotguns. Easy-glide wheels and swivel handles make transporting this case to the field or airport a breeze. The Gun Guard AW series is the ultimate shield against the elements, featuring a continuous Dri-Loc seal that ensures the case is watertight, airtight and dust proof. Its rugged construction is designed to withstand the perils of airline travel. Product exterior dimensions: 54.625″ long x 15.5″ wide x 6″ high / Product interior dimensions: 52″ long x 13″ wide x 5.25″ high. The item is airline approved.
Plano Double Scoped Rifle Case w/Wheels Pros
- Designed for the most extreme conditions
- This case holds two scoped rifles or shotguns
- Easy-glide wheels and swivel handles make transporting this case to the field or airport a breeze
- The Gun Guard AW series is the ultimate shield against the elements
- The case walls are much thicker and durable, very similar to the Pelican rifle cases
- Heavy duty, nice looking case, very good construction / engineering. Comes with key locks.
- There are a total of 6 latches, two of them with key locks.
- There are also two holes to accommodate padlocks to keep the case secure.
- Case has two plastic rolling wheels for easier transportation
- Actual interior measurements were 51.5″ by around 12.5″
- In fact, if I didn’t know better, I’d think it was a Pelican
Plano Double Scoped Rifle Case w/Wheels Cons
- Heavy when you have two rifles inside
- I have two varmint rifles and have to remove the scope (quick release rings) on one.
- Carry handle on the short side gets in the way when trying to latch / unlatch.
- A little heavy, just enough room for a scoped AR-308 and AR-15, Great for travel
- It may be a double scoped rifle case if you have exceptionally small rifles with exceptionally small scopes
- As a 2 scoped gun case this deserves 2 stars. As a 1 gun case it deserves 5 stars
Plano Double Scoped Rifle Case w/Wheels, out of over 400 reviews it as 88%
Positive reviews, the main point seems to be the size of the rifles that fit into the case, the size of the case is interior dimensions: 52″ long x 13″ wide x 5.25″ high, so if your rifles fit in the case it is a very good and secure case, it as a high
Positive score it deserves four to five star……Buy yours today
SKB ISeries Single Rifle Case
- Accommodates scoped rifles up to 49″ in length
- Gasketed waterproof and dustproof case design with high quality EPS and ELE convolute foam interior
- Patented “trigger-release” latch system for easy accessibility and 4 reinforced padlock locations for customer-supplied locks
- Covered by SKB’s Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
Made with pride in the USA
SKB’s New 3i-4909-SR injection-moulded rifle single rifle case is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and features a casketed, waterproof and dustproof design to accommodate scoped rifles up to 49″ in length. A high quality EPS and ELE convulte foam interior ensures proper compression and protection for your firearm.
SKB ISeries Single Rifle Case Pros
- Made with pride in the USA
- waterproof and dustproof design to accommodate scoped rifles up to 49″ in length.
- A high quality EPS and ELE convulte foam interior ensures proper compression and protection for your firearm.
- Shipping weight 14 pounds
- I have several Pelican cases and this one compares nicely
- I like this case because I believe you get more then what you pay for
- The case if relatively light for the amount of protection you get and with the size of it.
- I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great case that is sturdy
- dependable, and durable. It has holes for locks so that you can safely store your firearms.
SKB ISeries Single Rifle Case Cons
- It does not have the solid feel (to me) as my Pelican
- I really liked this case, but it was 1″ too short. Quality build and very tough. would definitely recommend if it will fit your rifle
- This is a good case overall, except that it is just a little too narrow, width-wise. With a scoped .270
This gun case is magic one of the best I have ever reviewed it gets 98% positive feedback of 4 and 5 stars
I can highly recommend this case and for just under $110 a very nice price and compares nicely to the more expensive
Yes SKB ISeries Single Rifle Case is the best in my opinion The best gun case yet
Voodoo Tactical Men’s Padded Weapons Case
- Designed to carry two rifles (no longer than 36″)
- Holds six 30 round rifle mags and eight pistol mags
All rifle, pistol and mag pouch compartments have locking zipper pulls.
Rugged ballistic pack cloth construction, self repairing military style zipper with locking zipper pulls, three adjustable outside covered accessory pouches, wrap and carry handles, closed cell foam padding, 2″ padded interior perimeter lip, detachable padded, adjustable shoulder harness, shoulder harness storage pocket, inside assorted accessory pockets and outside universal attachment straps. Accessories not included.
Voodoo Tactical Men’s Padded Weapons Case Pros
- purchased this Voodoo Tactical 36″ Rifle Case and I must say I am pretty pleased!
- After reading online feedback and viewing several video reviews, I chose the VooDoo brand over Condor
- I am able to store two rifles (one 5.56 and one .22 for practice) along with two handguns (one full size 9mm and one .22)
- Wonderful weapons case!
- Very well made quality product. Worth what i paid.
- I put a Tavor, AR15 and two pistols in this. I problem. Great price for a solid item.
- Love this bag. It’s big enough to hold a few rifles (even with scopes), ammo in the external pouches, and a couple handguns on the inside/middle pouch.
- Amazing rifle bag. Fits my AR-15 & AK-47 just right. Well padded. Has room for other items. High quality.
- I went back and forth on what to buy for a weapons bag for a while. So glad I went with this bag
- Great quality rifle bag
- Very nice case. Lots of pockets. Keeps weapon secure while protecting sites
Voodoo Tactical Men’s Padded Weapons Case Cons
- carries a lot of weight only complaint is wish the Velcro to hold the rifle was centred so it didn’t slide
- Good weapons case overall. If you are holding two rifles with optics the centre padding isn’t quite enough to keep both rifles from touching each other while moving around
- Do not put your AK47 in this case, my ARs are great in this case. The AKs charging handle poked a hole through the thin divider.
- would it have killed them to make the backpack straps more durable or used a metal buckle even a longer strap.
- top of the shoulder straps slip out and i nearly dropped my guns a few times grabbing it by the strap and picking it up
- The case itself is well-made, but the shoulder straps are crap. The attachment D-rings for the shoulder straps are kind of flimsy
- Very good quality for the money. Every thing you would want and more. Be nice if it had a separate compartment for a spotting scope padded. Otherwise very happy I
Out of over 900 feedback this bag gets 94% of 4 and 5 star reviews, That is very good, but my concerns are about the carrying straps, but this dose seem to have been sorted in the last couple of months, it is a goodweapons case and with 900 feedback, I think the buyers cannot be wrong, this bag is worth 4 stars possibly 5, overall a nice all-round weapons case over 900 reviews