Leader Accessories Compound Bow Hunting Bow 50-70lbs 25″ – 31″ with Max Speed 310fps
Draw Weight: 50 – 70 lbs.
Draw Length: 25″ – 31″
Max Speed: 310 FPS
Let Off: 75% – 80%
Axle to Axle: 31.5″
Weight: 4.4 lbs.
30″ Carbon arrow and 30″ aluminum arrow
recommended for this compound bow.
Leader Accessories Compound Bow Hunting Bow 50-70lbs 25″ – 31″ with Max Speed 310fps Pros
- The bow came set at 29 inch draw. The draw length is very easy to adjust.
- An interesting note on the draw length. The bow is advertised with a 26-30 inch draw, but my bow has a slot to adjust all the way to 31 inches
- Still budget minded and little information available I took a chance and I’m glad I did. This thing is accurately described as many others have called “a beast”.
- Those in my circle all use name brand bows and are totally blown away when they pick it up. “Where did you find this and what is it”,
- This is a great entry level hunting bow. it will be perfect for an adult looking to get into bow hunting or for a teenager looking to do the same. this bow is highly adjustable to meet the demands of nearly any shooter.
- Powerful, accurate, inexpensive not cheap. I don’t think you can touch a compound bow that works this well anywhere else for this kind of price.
- This bow shoots very well. Don’t spend 400.00 on a bow that performs the same as this one. I bought the attachments separately and went to Cabellas and had them put on and adjusted for free. I kept it set at 70lbs which is how it comes. I love it.
- Great product. The thing i like most about the bow is that it is sooo quiet,Strong and very accurate
- This is a beast for the price and when tuned and set up properly,it is just as good as your Top of the line bows of course for the price.
- Light weight and short length for easy use in the trees. Smooth draw and easily adjustable for the draw. Best bang for the buck.
Leader Accessories Compound Bow Hunting Bow 50-70lbs 25″ – 31″ with Max Speed 310fps Cons
- 5 stars except the string stop does not come with thread locker on it and after about 10 shots at 60lbs, the darn thing fell out; fixed the other night and expect to not have any further issues (used the red Locktite).
- It’s a little tricky to adjust the draw weight
- you get what you pay for not a bad beginners bow
- The cam module screw came loose immediately and now is lost. Bow is useless without it. Since it is an off brand bow, I do t even know where to find a replacement.
- Don’t expect to rip it our of the box and have it be nothing to pull back. For an extremely strong 15yr old I had a pretty difficult time out of the box. Bout to go to my local shop and set the setting lower other than that great product
- A word of caution with the screws, they will come loose on you. I suggest applying either loc tight or Teflon tape before you reinstall them.
- Good shipping, false advertising not 31″draw but it can only go to 30″
- I did use a different sight and arrow rest, also added arrow quiver, peep sight and knock loop. I did it all my self just by watching you tube.
Leader Accessories Compound Bow Hunting Bow 50-70lbs 25″ – 31″ with Max Speed 310fps scores 85% positive feedback, there seems to be a concern about screws coming out after a few shots, so I would recommended
loctite on the screws and also a good waxing on the bow string, This is another good bow but dose not come with accessories this is a four star product even though it got 85% feedback a nice bow Get yours here
SAS Scorpii 55 Lb 29″ Compound Bow
- Draw Length: Adjustable from 19″ – 29”
- Draw Weight: 30-55 lbs.
- Axle to Axle: 28″
- Speed: 260 FPS
- Options: Black, GC Camo, Black Accessories Kit, GC Camo Accessories Kit
The SAS Scorpii Compound Bow was made with the shooters in mind! The new Compound Bow gives shooters the highest quality gear to hit the field with confidence. This archery/hunting bow is quickly becoming one of the hottest sellers on the market. The bow features a 28” axle to axle,a draw length that is highly adjustable from 19- 29” and shoots 260 feet per second!. This bow is a compact powerhouse
SAS Scorpii 55 Lb 29″ Compound Bow Pros
- Compressed ABS Limbs for long life Bow
- This bow exceeded my expectations, I honestly would have a hard time finding a better bow for the price. We took it down to the local archery shop and equipped some essential equipment add-ons in a breeze.
- This is a great compact bow kit..Has all you need to get started except for arrows ,a quiver and a release aid…The bow is very well made and the perfect size for treestand hunting..Dont let the small size fool you its a handful when set on max draw weight..and whisper quiet..
- I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy again but this bow should last for years..thanks
- If you know how to dial this bow in using the extras, it’s a monster among men. Crank up the draw length and weight and you’ve got a handful. Buyer beware… Know your draw length and draw weight, this thing rocks.
- Exactly as expected. Great bow for the price! The short axle to axle distance is very nice as it will be used from a variety of stands,Compact with a lot of punch.
- After adjusting to my wife’s draw setting it was at about 40 lbs resistance, but it only feels about 20-25 lbs.
- verall very excited with the purchase and happy with what was provided.
- Its a great bow , the kit that comes with it is more than enough to get you started .
- Solid bow with good basic features and solid construction. Has adjustment bolts for draw weight
SAS Scorpii 55 Lb 29″ Compound Bow cons
- I needed some help assembling this (YouTube) but it is a nice starter bow. I’m only using it for target practice in my back yard. FUN!
- Overall its a great especially if your new to archery , but the only con i have is that the draw length maxes out at 29” inches which is just slightly shorter than what i need , i suggest before buying this bow or any you have your draw length measured.
- Not impressed. Plastic cams. Plastic limbs. If I knew that…. I wouldn’t of ordered it. I would of returned it but my women needed a bow and the season already started. Oh well.
- I like it but the part that holds the arrow it doesn’t make the arrow go straight when u shoot it.
- Basic construction, for the price not a bad start up bow. We use it for bow fishing, its compact, smooth draw
- .Has all you need to get started except for arrows ,a quiver and a release aid
SAS Scorpii 55 Lb 29″ Compound Bow scored 75% of positive feedback, this is a cracking bow it is built to last a lifetime,Compact with a lot of punch, most people loved this bow, there was just one person that did not like it, but he kept it any way,it would be better if it came with arrows and a draw aid, even with this said it is a five star product
and recommended Get yours here
Compound Bow Package,M1,19”-30” Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps Review
- Express Service Delivered Within 7Days
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 28″; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.31lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser,CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x bow,, 1 x Five pin optical bow sight, 1 x Braided bow sling , 1 x brush arrow rest, 1 x rubber stablizer, 1 x bow release,1 x D-loop ,1 x Peep sight ,2 x limb dampers, 1 x Allen keys ,1 x string wax,1 x bow stand, 1 x 6pc arrow quiver, 1 x arrow puller, 18 x 30” carbon mix arrow($200.00 value accessories)
IBO Rate: Up to 320 fps
Physical Weight: 3.31 lbs.
Axle to Axle: 28″
Brace Height: 7″
Let-off: up to 80%
Draw Weight: 19-70 lbs
Finish :Anodized / Camo
Draw Length: 19 – 30″
Cam: Dual / Adjustable
String Length: 55.55″
Cable Length: 30.78″ x 2
Grip: Composite / Soft Touch
Compound Bow Package,M1,19”-30” Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps Pros
Absolutely excellent product for the price. I had both of my bows set up at my local archery range. The guy was surprised at what I got for what I paid. I’ve had them for almost a month now and I have absolutely no complaints.
Love this little bow it has all the compliments of a larger bow . The riser is laser cut not forged which makes it very strong.
The extra attachments or accessories keeps this bow shootingExcellent Bow Package for the money. Great camo job, not a cheap job that’ll fall off, it’s dipped. Have had other bows, this is as good as others in the mid price range, but even lower price.
This thing is amazingly good and quality built, strong, easy to put together/sight and deadly accurate!
I am very happy with my M1C!
Great package and early delivery!
- Super fun and assembled easily. Great shopping experience for this Compound Bow!! Great price and worth every penny.
- This bow compares to some of the best made out there . How long it lasts is up to the ones who take care of it.
- The seller was easy to work with . There was a small issue with the order , but , the seller made things right… this was a present for my Son. He loves it.
Compound Bow Package,M1,19”-30” Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps Cons
- Good quality bow, has a lot of power for small size.
Knots came loose and unraveled shortly after use, but was a simple fix
- had some paint chips but its does work so it will be a back up
- Took it to a local bow shop where they were also impressed with the bow for the buck but most of the add ons are junk
- Overall happy with the purchase. Keep in mind that I’ve never had any other bow and that I’ve also had it a few months and hunting season just started so we’ll see.
- The broadheads all have different weights and therefore never zero from arrow to arrow.
Compound Bow Package,M1,19”-30” Draw Length,19-70Lbs Draw Weight,320fps scored 75% positive feedback
The bow its self is very good, a few people not happy with the add ons but still worth the money
Overall the set is well worth buying and customer service is good this bow is a four star product
if the add ons were betterit would be five star Buy yours now
SAS Rage 70 Lbs 30” Compound Bow Review
- Package includes 5-pin Bow Sight, Arrow Rest, Stabilizer, Braided Bow Sling, Peep Sight
- Bow Net weight: 4.4 lbs
- Draw Length: 26″ – 30″
- Draw Weight: 55 – 70 lbs.
Max Speed: 270 FPS
Overview: Do you want to give your shooters the best chance to develop their talents in archery? Then choose Rage 70 lbs 30″ Compound Bow and give shooters the right gear of high quality and durability.
The bow features a 35” axle to axle, 30” draw length, 270 FPS. This compressed ABS limb spans balance, weight and strength to continue the life of the bow. This compound has a strong piece layered limb used to draw weights up to 70 lbs. Loosening the bolt will decrease the draw weight by 5 pounds & tightening it will increase the weight 5 pounds. The limbs are accommodated in place by the back pivoting limb pockets, a strong connection with rigid tolerances for enhanced accuracy. A curb appeal is given to the bow by the riser. The number of cut outs in the riser provides the compound bow a waffle look.
When the string is pulled back, the bow takes 70 lbs of force and it happens prior to the twin cam idlers activate. When the string is released, an arrow is launched at an outstanding speed of 270 feet per second.
SAS Rage 70 Lbs 30” Compound Bow Pros
- why pay for a $800 plus bow just for brand names when you can get the same bow for $200 bucks!
- This is a great value and will harvest many animals for my family to eat.
- Nice bow, shoots well, has all the appropriate attachment ports, easy to adjust the draw weight. I recommend this bow to anyone who is on a budget.
- There really isn’t any need to spend several hundred dollars on a brand name bow just for bragging rights the bragging comes along when the meat is in the freezer!
- It shoots smooth and quiet and is accurate. So far, for the money, this bow is AWESOME!!
- Way more bow than you’re paying for
- Perfect Starter Compound Bow,Great Value,Accurate,Ergonomics Are Great
- If you want a low priced hard hitting bow then this is it
- Does everything a bow should do. Received one day ahead of scheduled delivery. Great bow for the money.
- Quality construction and performance without the high price.
SAS Rage 70 Lbs 30” Compound Bow Cons
- I would suggest replacing the string. Take it to BPS and buy a string, they will install it and tune it for free. It will kill deer.
- Nice bow, but I bought the accessory pack version and it did not come with a serving string
- love it but on the noisy side
- Shoots very well, but I recommend buying one with all of the accessories because they are very expensive bought separately.
- Nice bow. Should come with a better manual to accommodate beginners and a bottle of lock tigh sum screws come loose
- No string release included,No list of instructions included for installing accessories,Need your own tools
- After about 12 arrows the stop fell out because the lock bolt came lose.
- The bow is not bad but the brivation are a problem. Because of this the screws can and will get lose. But if is your firts bow is easy to use and is good enof
- Anyways, bottom line I would recommend, however if you are a noob like me, get the bow and then go to a sporting goods store and ask for help, thats what I did and I love it now.
86% positive feedback so overall a good hunting bow it gets 4 star because it dose have a few negatives being
screws coming loose after a few shots, A recomendation that you change the bow string but 86% of buyers said it was good,and one person said it was noisy.
The main thing is more people like this bow and it has the power for hunting, it is recommended 4 star
Genesis Original Kit Compound bow
- Official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP®).
- Great starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities. With no specific draw length requirement, kids can’t outgrow this bow.
- Includes a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and idler wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made in the USA.
- Built with single-cam technology, there are no tuning issues, less recoil, less noise and more accurate shooting.
Kit includes: Bow, belt tube quiver, adjustable arm guard, five (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16″ hex wrench and an Owner’s Manual
Genesis Original Kit Compound bow Pros
- Genesis bows are the first compound bows designed to eliminate let-off and specific draw length requirements
- Covers all standard draw lengths ranging between 15″-30″
- Bought for my 11-year-old daughter. She loves it. Ready to shoot right out of the package
- My husband & I wanted a bow for target practice and this is great for both of us to use
- GREAT BOW, my daughter loves it and has already gotten her first bullseye! The entire family is having a great time with the kit
- This bow was a gift for my grandson and was very highly recommended by the instructor at his archery class
- Great product for beginning bow hunters or target shooters. Very satisfied with the performance of this bow. It has everything to start shooting right away.
- Exactly what I ordered. Fast shipping. My son loves it!id recommend this to any youth. My son is 8 years old and it fits him AND me too!
- Love it. Bought it for my granddaughter and it was exactly what she wanted. Was delivered on promised date and was well packaged.
- My son is has enjoyed this for over 7months now and it’s excellent quality.
Genesis Original Kit Compound bow Cons
- Be very creful, the arrows you get may not be the same color as what is in the picture
- If you’re looking for one for light recreational use they will probably be fine
- It was for my son, he seems to love it.
- What I would say about the “kit” is that the arm guard wasn’t what I expected (kind of small and does not cover his arm very well)
- You definitely will need to get sights for it.
- The manual that comes with the bow is definitely not what I had hoped for – the parts are not named,
- a little bit small for my 15 year old son but a nice starter bow.
- Will need to trick it out with a better rest and site system.
- The total length is about the same as my smallish adult bow. For smaller kids I’d recommend the Genesis mini or another brand.
- if the bow is going to be used by two different people with drastically different strengths, you might want to consider getting two.
Genesis Original Kit Compound bow 94% positive feedback this a very good first bow for all ages from 7 upwards
I did have trouble finding negative feedback for this bow, the main issue seems to be you need to add sights to it
to improve your shots. This is not a big game bow more a target bow, but it is a five star bow and is recommended
94% out of 200 feedback very good Get yours here
Barnett Vortex 45-Pounds Youth Archery Bow (Camo) Review
- For right handed use
- Draw weight: 19-45lbs
- Adjustable sight
- Lightweight compound bow offering same design and function as Barnett’s full-sized bows in smaller package to accommodate young and beginning archers
- Adjustable draw modules enable easy weight changes without bow press; included package doubles as carrying case
- Made in the USA; comes complete with three arrows and bow arrow holder
- Includes limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty
Barnett Vortex 45-Pounds Youth Archery Bow (Camo) Pros
very adjustable,powerful enough to hunt deer with,small enough to fire while sitting,comes with 3 arrows
- easy to shoot,very affordable,lightweight,sight is pretty good,great for young shooters
- This is the least expensive, quality youth bow that can be used for hunting.
- The Cam Modules are easy to change and the draw weight is set in a range based on the draw length
- Perfect beginners bow
- High quality,Highly adjustable draw span,Highly adjustable draw weight,Adequate sight,Great customer support
- A product this comprehensive is going to have some compromises. Fortunately, they are not in the bow itself
- ignore the negative reviews, this is an amazing product for its price, you wont regret buying this
- great starter youth bow for price bought for my girlfriend set up to bows max 27′ draw at 45lb , threw on a whisker biscuit , D loop and peep sight right out of the box and man does this thing shoots great
- I highly recommend it if you are about 4′ – 5’9″ which depends on arm span. (I am 5’9″ and it’ll work but you may need a slightly longer draw length}
Draw weight goes down to 20 lbs making it great for kids and up to 45 lbs for older people as well.
Barnett Vortex 45-Pounds Youth Archery Bow (Camo) Cons
- Only recommendation is upgrading the arrow rest and adding a D-loop
- the bow is awesome but thr arrows that come with it suck, i bent one of the them, humorously.
- The only thing keeping this review from 5 stars is the poor quality arrows that are shipped with this bow
- We changed it to a whisker rest and now the fletchings do not catch and come off.
- they don’t have a left hand bow
- Good value. No instructions but reasonable internet support
- Bought this for our 6 year old (we know, he’s way too young and we should have believed the age limits.) It was not a bow he could hold up. Too heavy for him. May consider this when he gets much older.
- the bow itself seems fine I like the quality,but it didn’t come with the arrows as advertised , and you will also have to replace the arrow rest.
- The bow I give five stars, the arrows are aluminum and were bent, and after the first shot they bent more. great bow not so great arrows
- I love it ,but it took me a while to get it sighted in, I would suggest getting a new rest, the sight is fine but not great ,arrows it came with lasted me two days and then I got Easton arrows
Barnett Vortex 45-Pounds Youth Archery Bow out of 277 feedback This bow got 85% a very good bow
but it comes with some aluminium arrows and do not do the bow justice, you would need to change the arrows compound bow arrows
but for that it is a great entry level youth hunting bow and gets five stars Get your here
SAS Sergeant 55 Lb 29” Compound Bow Package with 3-Pin Sight, Arrow Rest, Quiver, Arrows, Arm Guard and Finger Tab
- Max Speed: 235 FPS
- Draw Weight: 55 lbs.
- Axle to Axle: 40.5”
- Complete Package includes 3-pin Sight, Arrow Rest, Quiver, Arrows, Arm Guard and Finger Tab
- Recommended Arrow: 30″ Carbon and Aluminum arrow recommended
- 1 x SAS Sergeant Compound Bow
1 x 3-pin Aluminum Bow Sight
1 x 4-Arrow Quiver Black
2 x Aluminum Arrows
1 x Twister Arrow Rest
1 x Armguard
1 x Finger Tab
1 x Accurate Sight
1 x Arrow Rest
1 x Cable Guard
1 x Manual
SAS Sergeant 55 Lb 29” Compound Bow Package with 3-Pin Sight, Arrow Rest, Quiver, Arrows, Arm Guard and Finger Tab Pros
- The Sergeant Compound Bow was made with the shooters in mind!
- This archery/hunting bow is quickly becoming one of the hottest sellers on the market
- The bow features a 40.5” axle to axle,a draw length of 29” and shoots 235 feet per second!
- The bow is great! It shoots well and I am glad that I bought it
- Seems to be high quality. It does have a stabilizer/bowfishing mounting hole which I was very happy to see.
- I am an amateur archery enthusiast. My friend got me interested in the sport. I saw this bow, read this review and for the price, I couldn’t pass it up.
- would highly recommend this bow to anyone interested in learning the sport.
- Awesome Bow! Came with all the necessary attachments you could want as a beginner. Takes a little practice at first, but it gets a lot easier to draw back the more you do it.
- This bow is awesome for whatever you want and easy to customize. I would recommend it.
- Overall this seems like it will be a good recreational bow for me. Solid construction and smooth action.
SAS Sergeant 55 Lb 29” Compound Bow Package with 3-Pin Sight, Arrow Rest, Quiver, Arrows, Arm Guard and Finger Tab Cons
- The bow is great everything I expected and more! My only question is why would you sell a bow with a 3pin sight but not put a peep sight on the string so you can actually use the 3pin sight?
- This bow its great, simple and effective came with all the attachments, only cons were slight scratches on the grip not sure if from shipping or production
- Great looking bow for the price. The only issue with it was the missing instructions for the sight and quiver assembly
- As mentioned by others, the instructions are vague but not hard to figure out. The only instruction I really needed was how to adjust draw weight but thats because I am new.
- Here’s the deal: it’s a beginners bow. It comes with a lot of the stuff needed to learn about the mechanics of a bow, but it is at the bottom end of compounds. I still love mine and I’ve gotten pretty accurate,
- Don’t really know. returning, wrong handed bow., don’t offer the other side.
- The bow itself works just fine but the arrows they come wirh are far from up to par your gonna have to buy some arrows and if you use the arm guard you will most likely need to buy another one of those Other than that seems fine
- I’m giving the bow it’s self a full five stars! The package only gets three stars. As a 55 pound compound bow, it is a fantastic starter bow
- Ok, No Instructions on assembly included but it is still a very good starter bow
SAS Sergeant 55 Lb 29” Compound Bow Package get 74% positive feedback, the main reason is
the instrucions being inadequate but 74% of people did fit the bow togeather, but looking at all the feedback
from 66 people
I can only give this bow 3 to 4 star the bow shoots well and with most bows the more you practice the better
you get Get yours here
Crosman Elkhorn Jr. Compound Bow
Designed with the look and feel of Dad’s bow. The Elkhorn bow comes equipped with durable, heavyweight composite limbs and an integrated composite center shot riser with large sight window. The composite cam system is supported by heavy duty all-weather strings and cables complete with cable guard for superior shooting performance. The 33″ axle is designed for the starting compound bow shooter. The 17-21 lb. draw weight is ideal for beginners ages 12 and up. The 26″ max draw allows for years of use with the same bow set. The 8″ brace height is an exceptional design providing ultimate forgiveness during the shot. The 1 lb. 12 oz. mass weight is very versatile for balance and feel. The right-hand grip integrated design allows for optimum hand placement. The 65% let off cam/wheel design provides outstanding shooting performance.
- Model Number ABY1721
- Weight 3.3 lbs
- Axle-to-Axle Length 33″
- Brace Height 8″
- Draw Weight 17 to 21 lbs
- Max draw 26″
- Limbs 1 Piece Composite
- Riser Composite
- System Cam Wheel
- Package Set 2 Composite Arrows, rest, sight, arm guard, 2 piece quiver, finger tab
Crosman Elkhorn Jr. Compound Bow Pros
- Bought this for my son’s 10th bday and it’s everything the description said it would be and the best price anywhere!
- If you are looking for a fun, dependable, well built now for your child, this is it.
My 9 year old son LOVES his new Crosman
- The bow was awesome and flawless when shooting! Quality of the bow was great for the price!
- Decent starter kit. Has everything you need to get started
- This bow was great. Although I do suggest purchasing extra arrows.
- I purchased the bow at full price for my 8 yr old son and he loves it. It’s light weight and perfect resistance for a youth beginner in archery.
- Great starter bow for the preteen or teenager, High quality with very good string tension and accessories
- I got this for My 13 y/o son and we’ve been very happy with it. You can’t beat it for the price.
- Granddaughter loved it for her birthday! She’s just getting into archery and she loves Grandma for life now!!
- My 10 year old was excited to receive this on his birthday. Works well for a beginner bow.
Crosman Elkhorn Jr. Compound Bow Cons
not bad to learn how to use a bow
- The arrows are not well balanced and wobble
- This thing is great, as it can pierce targets at about 10 yards, shoots something like 30-50 max. The only thing I don’t like is it might be hard for a 8-10 year old.
- i thought it was going to shoot harder and its manual wasnt very good either
- Only comes with 2 arrows
- Missing screws that are shown to be used in the instructions… Other than that it shoots fine.
- Greater starter bow. Read the package – Aligning the Scope was a bit difficult for a beginner.
- Great little bow, its almost too small for me and is definitely lower power than I would like, that being said it is a 25lbs bow and it shoots well. I wouldn’t use it for hunting but for a smaller target practice its a fun bow.
- This bow is much lighter in draw weight, but is far from the quality and precision as the Barnett for half the price!
- For a youth bow, we easily can focus on the fundamentals of archery and have fun while doing it. He felt very confident holding and using this compound cheap bow under $50
Crosman Elkhorn Jr. Compound Bow 81% positive feedback from 391 people, it is a beginers bow upto 6 to 13 year old only comes with two arrowscompound bow arrows, shoots upto 50 meters max, a fair to good junior bow 4 star rating Get yours here